Register and Get Started in minutes
Welcome to AIMS ERP! We’re excited to have you here but before you start using AIMS ERP, we do need you to look through and accept these terms. We’ve done our best to explain it all without using too much jargon, so it’s clear what we expect from you and what you can expect from us.
To make things easier, you can use the navigation menu to find specific sections of the terms. You’ll also find summary paragraphs at the top of each section to give you a heads up on what’s coming up.
These are your legal rights and obligations, so please do read everything. If you can’t agree to our terms, then you can’t use our services.
Joining and using AIMS ERP
In this section we explain how to subscribe to AIMS ERP and use our services. When you see a word in bold, it will have the same corresponding meaning every time it’s used within these terms.
1. You and AIMS ERP: When we say you or your, we mean both you and any entity or firm you’re authorized to represent. When we say AIMS ERP, we, our or us, we’re talking about the AIMS ERP entity you contract with and pay fees to base on the edition of the AIMS ERP product you’re using. This table shows which AIMS ERP entity you contract with.
2. Our services: Our services consist of all the services we provide now or in the future, including our online and mobile accounting and financial products.
3. Creating a subscription: When you create a subscription to use our services and accept these terms, you become a subscriber. If you’re the subscriber, you’re the one responsible for paying for your subscription.
4. Subscriber role: As a subscriber, you take responsibility for fully controlling how your subscription is managed and who can access it. It’s quite a big deal! For example:
• You’re responsible for all your invited users’ activity
5. Rules: Whatever your role, when you use AIMS ERP you agree to follow the rules outlined here. Please read them and make sure you understand what you should and shouldn’t do.
6. Your responsibilities: You promise that you’ll keep your information (including a current email address) up to date. You’re responsible for providing true, accurate and complete information and for verifying the accuracy of any information that you use from our services for your legal, tax and compliance obligations. You’re also responsible for protecting your username and password from getting stolen or misused. Our service has minimum password standards but you will ensure that passwords are very strong and not easily guessable. The stronger the password the better!
7. When we introduce new or revised services: Since we’re always thinking about how to make AIMS ERP the best it can be – seriously, we’ve got teams dedicated to it – we regularly expand our services. For new or updated services, there might be additional terms. We’ll let you know what those terms are before you start using those services.
8. What we own: We own everything we’ve put into our services unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others. This includes rights in the design, compilation, and look and feel of our services. It also includes rights in all copyrighted works, trademarks, designs, inventions, and other intellectual property. You agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our content or use any of our intellectual property rights in any way not expressly permitted by us.